Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Two more days

My nuchal fold ultrasound is on February 14th at 1:30 pm.

The only people who know still are my husband and my sister. We haven't decided if we will tell anyone after this ultrasound, if everything turns out o.k. I'm still so torn about telling. It seems like I've known FOREVER, but it has only been 8 weeks. And there is still SO much of the pregnancy left, if it goes full-term.

I wonder what it must be like to have a carefree pregnancy. I've never had one. My first pregnancy ended in miscarriage, way back in February 1998, and so I've always been at least a little worried every time I got pregnant. The last two pregnancies, I've worried a lot. I try not to talk about it out loud because there isn't anything that anybody can do about it. And I do try to just relax and hope for the best. But it is hard.

-Andie (10W6D, I got a new due date and so I am further along than I thought)

No comments: