Wednesday, May 07, 2008

It's May

Spring is in full bloom here. At first it made me sad to see nature starting over, seeing all the new life, when I felt like the world should be gray and dark and mourn with me. But it does help me to see the vibrant colors and hear the chirping birds and feel the warm sun on my face.

I think I'm starting to accept Christopher's death. I know that I'll always be sad about losing him, and will always wonder what he would have been like, and always wondered what his relationship would have been with me, my husband, his siblings, etc. But I'm starting to see that I do have a life outside of being that person who had a stillborn baby.

I have my first therapy appointment today. I've been debating about whether I should still go. I suppose it isn't a terrible idea. I've got issues for days, outside of dealing with Christopher's death (I know that may be shocking to some of my readers LOL)

-Andie

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Oh Andie.....

I promise I'll goto therapy if you do....

Thinking about you often.....

(((HUGS))) and tons of love.